- New ELRA Board 2023 April 25, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue April 19, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
MAPA, the Multilingual Anonymization Toolkit for Public Administrations
The ultimate goal of MAPA is to develop a fully deployable multilingual anonymisation kit based on Named-Entity Recognition (NER) applicable to all EU languages, not restricted to European names and surnames but those mostly common in all EU countries, and with a connection to eTranslation, irrespective of whether the text is monolingual, bilingual or of mixed languages.
The MAPA project is an INEA-funded Action for the European Commission under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) – Telecommunications Sector with Grant Agreement No INEA/CEF/ICT/A2019/1927065. The project will run from January 2020 until December 2021.